HERBOLAX HIMALAYA - EFFECTIVE HERBAL SOLUTION AGAINST CONSTIPATION
The gentle bowel regulator
HERBOLAX HIMALAYA is an multi-herbal Ayurvedic preparation that facilitates normal bowel movements and normalizes bowel functioning by reducing the effects of sporadic or chronic constipation. Herbolax is a safe herbal supplement against constipation, it is not addictive even during prolonged use.
Occasional constipation can be caused by many factors such as diet, hormonal changes, medication and pregnancy. Drinking large amounts of water and eating large amounts of fruit and vegetables help maintain proper bowel function. The use of herbs to support healthy and regular bowel movements, and routine removal of deposits has been widespread in India for many centuries.
HERBOLAX HIMALAYA ACTIONS
* relieves sporadic and chronic constipation
* does not disturb the water-electrolyte balance
* is safe and not addictive.
* causes regular bowel movements.
* supports healthy peristaltic flow through the digestive tract
* facilitates the normal removal of waste and toxins from the body
* supports normal kidney and liver functions
HERBOLAX HIMALAYA INDICATIONS
* chronic and chronic constipation
* constipation in postoperative periods
* preparation for pre-radiological abdominal examination
HERBOLAX HIMALAYA MAIN COMPOSITION
Trivruth - Ipomoea turpethum Syn. Operculina turpethum - 70 mg.
Haritaki - Terminalia chebula - 50 mg.
Kasani - Cichorium intybus - 50 mg.
Kasamarda - Cassia occidentalis - 50 mg.
Kakamachi - Solanum nigrum - 40 mg.
Yasthi-madhu - Glycyrrhiza glabra - 40 mg.
Sunthi - Zingiber officinale - 45 mg.
Vidanga - Embelia ribes - 10 mg.
HERBOLAX HIMALAYA DOSAGE
1-2 tablets 2 times a day before dinner, drink warm water, then 1 tablet 2 times a day. Basic treatment - 6 weeks. The product is absolutely non-toxic, it is suitable for use for a long time, it does not interact with other drugs.
HERBOLAX HIMALAYA PACKAGING
1 pack - 100 tabs
HERBOLAX HIMALAYA EXPIRY DATE
2 years from the production month/year printed on the packaging.
The information on this site may not be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat a problem without consulting your doctor.
You might also like