Neeri Aimil - Multi Herbal Formulae - Extremely effective in treatment of Urinary Tract Infection & Kidney stones
Neeri Ayurvedic Tablets For effective and Safe Management of Burning Micturition, Urinary Tract Infections, Poor Renal Functions, Crystalluria
Neeri Aimil is a perfect multi-herbal solution, developed and formulated on the scientific concept, which exerts overall therapeutic activity with safety in various types of urinary disorders like urinary calculi (kidney stone), urinary tract infections and other associated disorders. It is an experimented, documented and clinically proven herbal solution to treat both the causes and effects in urinary disorders. NEERI contains herbal extracts that have been scientifically validated all over the world for their safety and effectiveness. These extracts are the enriched sources of several phyto-constituents like arbutin, quinolone derivatives, bioflavonoids, glucosides, tannins and several micronutrients that help tone the functioning of kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder and others.
Neeri Aimil Indications
* Urinary calculi (Stone)
* Recurrent calculi (Stone)
* Urinary Tract Infections
* Cystitis (Inflammation of the urinary bladder due to infection)
* Burning micturition (Burning sensation while passing urine)
* Symptoms like dribbling urination, interrupted stream of urin
Neeri Aimil Actions
* Helps in spontaneous passage of calculi, it exhibits marked anti- calcifying activity.
* Relieves the binding mucin of calculi, thus effective as lithotriptic.
* Reveals marked improvement in symptoms of Urinary calculi and UTI's (Urinary Tract Infections) like pain, burning micturition & haematuria.
* Regulates the crystalloid colloid imbalance, thus prevents recurrence of urinary calculi.
* Exerts significant anti-infective action in UTI's against the major causative organisms.
* Effectively and safely prevents recurrence of UTI's in susceptible patients.
* Symptoms like dribbling urination, interrupted stream of urine.
Neeri Aimil Composition
Palash Pushap 50mg
Swait Parpati 25mg
Appamarg Panchang 20mg
Varun Ext. 20mg
Sudh Shilajit 15mg
Hajrul Yahood Bhasm ) 45mg
Lajaloo Mool 15mg
*Excepients Q.S. (Please see below)
Processed in the decoction of Pashanbhed, Lajaloo Mool, Gogkhru, Kulathi, Maddarmool & Appamarg
Colour Sunset Yellow
Preservatives: Sodium Methyl Paraben and Sodium Propyl Paraben
*Excepients: Aerosil, Talcum I.P.A., Shellac, Calcium Carbonate, Gelatin (animal origin), Gum acacia, Sugar modvat, Starch, Carnuba wax, Bee’s wax
Neeri Aimil Dosage
Adults (Men & Women) : 2-3 tablets thrice a day
Children (5-12 Years): 1-2 tablets twice a day or as directed by the physician.
It is recommended for 2-3 months or till the Stone is dissolved.
Patients with mild / chronic infections and / or antibiotic resistance may show significant response with Neeri as the antibiotic course cannot be recommended for longer durations whereas Neeri is an effective and safe therapy even when used over a prolonged period of time and many of its herbal constituents have proved to be effective even in the resistant cases.
Neeri Aimil Safety
Neeri is not associated with side effects on short / long term in therapeutic recommended dosage. Still, if a patient suffers from any discomfort with intake of NEERI usage must be stopped and professional consultation be taken.
Neeri Aimil Pack size
1 Pack = 3 Blisters – 90 tabs. (15 days supply)
Neeri Aimil Expiry
2 years from the month/year of production printed on the packaging.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.
You might also like
- On sale!