EVANOVA NUTRA CHARAK - NO PAUSE DURING MENOPAUSEOKOŁOMENOPAUZY,MENOPAUZA
No pause during menopause
EVANOVA CHARAK is a rich source of isoflavones (from soya), lignans and antioxidants, which reduce intensity and frequency of hot flushes and night sweats. EVANOVA with its anxiolytic and mild tranquilizing action of Nardostachys jatamansi, Celastrus paniculatus and Herpestis monniera relieves irritability, insomnia and mood swings. Withania somnifera is a potent antioxidant. EVANOVA offers non-hormonal approach to achieve best prophylaxis for relief from perimenopausal symptoms without ill effects of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). EVANOVA plays an important role in the prevention of post-menopausal complications including osteoporosis, cardiovascular disorders. EVANOVA also improves the impaired lipid profile.
EVANOVA CHARAK BENEFITS
1) No fear of cancer on long-term use unlike Hormonal Replacement Therapy (HRT)
2) Relieves the annoying perimenopausal symptoms - hot flashes, night sweats, and insomnia.
3) Safe for long-term use.
4) Can delay onset of osteoporosis and cardiovascular diseases.
5) Reduces LDL cholestrol and increases HDL cholestrol on long-term use.
6) Clinically proven and tested
EVANOVA CHARAK INDICATION
Management of Perimenopausal (Menopausal transition) to Postmenopausal signs and symptoms.
EVANOVA CHARAK COMPOSITION
Each coated tablet contains:
Kukkutandtwak bhasma 50 mg
Abhrak bhasma 10 mg
Vang bhasma 10 mg
Yashad bhasma 10 mg
Extract of the following
Soya (Glycine soja) 6000 mg
Ashok (Saraca indica) 400 mg
Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) 250 mg
Dashmool 200 mg
Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) 150 mg
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) 150 mg
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) 100 mg
Arjun (Terminalia arjuna) 100 mg
Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) 100 mg
Mustaka (Cyperus rotundus) 50mg
Brahmi (Herpestis monniera) 50 mg
Bilva (Aegle marmelos) 20 mg
Shivlingi (Bryonia laciniosa) 20 mg
Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus) 20 mg
Jeeraka (Cuminum cyminum) 20 mg
Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) 20 mg
EVANOVA CHARAK DOSAGE
1) In Perimenopause (Menopausal transition): 1 capsule twice a day for 6 months.
2) In surgical menopause: 2 capsules twice a day for 3 months, followed by 1 capsule twice a day for next 3 months.
3) EVANOVA can be continued as long as required because it has been specially formulated for long-term usage.
The vasomotor symptoms will usually respond within a few weeks of commencement of therapy; but the therapy should be continued till other symptoms disappear.
EVANOVA CHARAK PACK SIZE
1 Blister – 20 caps..
EVANOVA CHARAK EXPIRY
3 years from the month/year of production printed on the packaging.
You might also like