CEPHAGRAINE DROPS- FOR SINUSITIS AND MIGRAINE
for sinusitis and migraine syndroms
In sinusitis, Cephagraine nasal drops reduce inflammation, liquefy mucus and relieve congestion. Cephagraine tablet constricts cranial arteries and thus, CEPHAGRAINE reduces frequency, severity and duration of migraine. Cephagraine also relieves migraine associated sensory aura such as headache, nausea, vomiting and tinnitus etc. Piper longum, Calotropis gigantea, Gypsum, Datura metel,all these ingredients have analgesic properties. Carminative Carum copticum, antacid Sodium carbonate, hepatostimulant Eclipta alba and prokinetic Zingiber officinale help to relieve the symptoms of migraine. Ocimum sanctum has adaptogenic and anxiolytic properties.
* Promotes decongestion action on nasal mucosa and thereby reduces nasal discharge.
* Provides effective relief of nasal congestion and easy breathing.
* Provides an analgesic and anti-inflammatory action thereby relieves associated headache and pain.
* Relieves nausea and reduces anxiety associated with migraine.
* Reduces frequency and duration of migraine attacks.
* Prevents decongestion and blockage of nasal cavity.
* Migraine syndrome,
Name of Ingredient, (Latin/ English Name), Qty
Jambeeram swaras (Citrus limon) 50 %
Sharkara shuddha (Sucrose) 30 %
Karpoor (Camphora officinarum) 0.1 %
Extracts of the following
Jambeeram swaras (Citrus limon) 10 %
Erand mool (Ricinus communis) 2 %
Jivanti (Dendrobium macraei) 2 %
Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 2 %
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) 2 %
Vidanga (Embelia ribes) 2 %
Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) 0.5 %
2 drops to be instilled in each nostril every 4 hours. The course may be repeated after a month.
1- 2 drops to be instilled in each nostril twice a day .The course may be repeated after 1 month.
1 Bottle – 15 ml.
3 years from the month/year of production printed on the packaging.
You might also like