- On sale!
Rejuvenates Liver Functioning, Improves Digestion and Metabolism, Liver Health Management
Maharishi Ayurveda's Livomap, is an Ayurveda liver support supplement formulated with liver-protecting herbs and antioxidants for liver support and protection. A rejuvenating Ayurveda formula that combats liver ailments naturally. Livomap is a special combination of, highly documented, liver-protective herbs that provide superior liver protection against infection and inflammation.
Livomap is an Ayurveda formulation that balances Dosha Pitta and ensures optimal liver health. It improves digestion and absorption, by strengthening Agni (digestive fire), in people suffering from liver disorders. The formula contains Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa), which improves Agni and helps reduce the burden on the liver.
Maharishi Ayurveda LIVOMAP is a clinically proven and scientifically tested product in the India's largest specialist hospital, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
Livomap Maharishi Ayurveda indications
* Infectious hepatitis (both viral and bacterial)
* fatty liver
* sluggish liver
Livomap Maharishi Ayurveda action
* powerful ayurvedic formula to support liver function
* naturally fights liver ailments
* improves digestion and metabolism
* helps improve bile juice flow and prevents the formation of gallstones
* cleanses or detoxifies the liver by promoting the elimination of impurities
* relieves symptoms of viral hepatitis and prevents the possibility of virus transmission
* is the best hepato-protective supplement
Livomap Maharishi Ayurveda main composition
Each tablet of Livomap (500mg.) contains.
* Boerhaavia diffusa (Punarnava)
* Azadirachta indica ( Neem)
* Zingiber officinale (Sonth)
* Tinospora cordifolia (Giloy)
* Trichosanthes dioica (Patol)
* Picrorhiza kurroa (Kutaki)
* Cedrus devdara (Devdaru)
* Terminalia chebula (Harad)
* Moringa oleifera (Shigru)
Livomap Maharishi Ayurveda dosage
1-2 tablets 2 times a day to be taken with warm water, preferably before meals. In special cases, it is advisable to consult a doctor who can prescribe the appropriate dose.
Livomap Maharishi Ayurveda packaging
1 pack contains 10 blisters x 10 tablets = 100 tablets @ 500 mg.
Livomap Maharishi Ayurveda expiry date
3 years from the month of manufacturing printed on the pack.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat a problem without consulting your doctor.
You might also like