GASEX HIMALAYA - AGAINST EXCESSIVE GASES AND INDIGESTABILITY IN THE GUT
Improves digestion. Relieves gaseous distension
GASEX HIMALAYA ACTION
Gasex may be helpful in expelling digestive gases. It contains very well-known minerals from shells, which play an important role in ayurvedic for it’s their digestive properties. One of them is purified conch shell ashes of silicate magnesium, and the other one is the shell of Cyprea moneta, a marine species whose ashes contain various salts, phosphate, carbonate and fluoride of calcium, sodium, magnesium and manganese. The various individual ingredients act synergistically to support the gastrointestinal function through a combination of mechanisms, such as defoaming action, a reduction in surface tension and as a carminative. It is an effective anti-flatulent that can help alleviate bloating and relieves upset stomach and occasional heartburn and acidity. Gasex ensures that the digestive process efficiently converts ingested food into final products with a perfect balance of all factors involved.
GASEX HIMALAYA INDICATIONS
Gasex tablets can be helpful for the symptomatic control of
* Flatulence, abdominal distension and belching
* Pre-radiographic bowel preparation for abdominal x-rays
* For relief from abdominal discomfort in the post-operative period and during prolonged
GASEX HIMALAYA KEY INGREDIENTS
* Cowrie shell calx (Cowrie bhasma)
* Conch shell calx (Shankh bhasma)
* Black pepper (Piper nigrum)
* Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis)
* Chebulic myrobalan (Terminalia chebula)
* Belleric myrobalan (Terminalia bellerica)
* Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
GASEX HIMALAYA DOSAGE
1-2 tablets daily before dinner to be taken with luke warm water. In special cases, it is recommended to consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits your heath condition.
GASEX HIMALAYA PACKAGING
1 tube – 100 tablets or
1 bottle – 200 ml.
GASEX HIMALAYA EXPIRY
3 years from the month / year of production, printed on the packaging.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.
You might also like