DIABECON HIMALAYA - HERBAL HELP FOR DIABETIC PATIENTS
Herbal support for diabetic patients
DIABECON HIMALAYA is a supplement composed of specialty herbs used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine, the action of which allows the body to increase insulin secretion, which allows gentle and safe glycemic control. As a result of triggering complex chemical reactions, it is believed that Diabecon minimizes diabetic complications and also increases the glycogen content in the liver and muscles, which allows better use of glucose while reducing its high blood levels. The preparation also has a regenerating effect on pancreatic cells.
Diabecon improves peripheral glucose utilization and increases liver and skeletal glycogen levels. The preparation supports the regeneration of pancreatic beta cells and increases the level of C-peptide. Thanks to its anti-oxidative properties, Diabecon protects beta cells from oxidative stress. The preparation has insulin-like effects. By increasing the level of glycohemoglobin, reducing micro-albuminuria and positively affecting the lipid profile, Diabecon minimizes late complications of diabetes.
DIABECON HIMALAYA ACTION
* stimulates the work of the pancreas, spleen, the entire digestive system, liver and gallbladder
* stimulates pancreatic beta cells to secrete insulin
* improves carbohydrate metabolism, cellular glucose absorption process
* makes it difficult for the adrenal hormones to stimulate the synthesis of glucose in the liver, thereby reducing blood sugar for a long time
* in type I diabetes normalizes sugar levels, in type II diabetes it reduces blood glucose after a meal
* significantly reduces the level of HbA1c, thereby reducing diabetes-related complications and significantly reduces, and even completely eliminates the need for preparations that lower sugar
* offers gentle and safe glycemic control, helps maintain proper blood balance, regenerates and revitalizes pancreas and liver cells
* helps reduce oxidative stress, protects the eye lens and other structures exposed to diabetes
* reduces harmful cholesterol and triglycerides, improves metabolism, digestion and defecation
* acts urine and cholagogue, removes excess fluid from the body and excess uric acid
* significantly reduces appetite, especially for sweets, supports weight loss
DIABECON HIMALAYA INDICATIONS
* diabetes mellitus - type I and type II diabetes
* pancreatitis - chronic pancreatitis
* indigestion associated with a lack of pancreatic enzymes,
* high sugar, uric acid, cholesterol, blood triglycerides
* overweight, increased craving for sweets, bouts of "wolf hunger"
* diabetic retinopathy
* microalbuminuria - a disease symptom consisting in the excretion of insufficient amounts of protein in the urine,
indicating: failure, kidney damage, diabetic disease and hypertension
DIABECON HIMALAYA COMPOSITION
* Meshashringi - (Gymnema sylvestre) - 30 mg.
* Pitasara - (Pterocarpus marsupium) - 20 mg.
* Yashti-madhu- (Glycyrrhiza glabra) - 20 mg.
* Saptarangi - (Casearia esculenta) - 20 mg.
* Jambu - (Eugenia jambolana Syn. Syzygium cumini) - 20 mg.
* Shatavari - (Asparagus racemosus) - 20 mg.
* Punarnava - (Boerhaavia diffusa) - 20 mg.
* Mundatika - (Sphaeranthus indicus) - 10 mg.
* Guduchi - (Tinospora cordifolia) - 10 mg.
* Kairata - (Swertia chirata Syn. S. chirayita) - 10 mg.
* Gokshura - (Tribulus terrestris) - 10 mg.
* Bhumyaamlaki - (Phyllanthus amarus) - 10 mg.
* Gumbhari (Gmelina arborea) - 10 mg.
* Karpasi - (Gossypium herbaceum) - 10 mg.
* Daru haridra - (Berberis aristata) - 05 mg
* Kumari - (Aloe vera Syn. A.barbadensis) - 05 mg.
* Triphal - 3 mg.
* Vidangadi lauham - 27 mg.
* Sushavi - (Momordica charantia) - 20 mg.
* Maricha - (Piper nigrum) - 10 mg.
* Tulasi - (Ocimum sanctum Syn. O.tenuiflorum) - 10 mg.
* Atibala - (Abutilon indicum) 10 mg.
* Abhrak bhasma - 10 mg.
* Praval bhasma - 10 mg.
* Jungli palak (Rumex maritimus) - 5 mg.
* Vang bhasma - 5 mg.
* Haridra (Curcuma longa) - 10 mg.
* Akika pishti - 5 mg.
* Shingraf - 5 mg.
* Yashad bhasma - 5 mg.
* Trikatu - 5 mg.
DIABECON HIMALAYA DOSAGE
orally: children 5-14 years 1 tablet 2 times a day, adults 2 tablets 2-3 times a day, preferably 30 minutes before meals, drink warm water. Basic treatment - 6 weeks. The product is absolutely non-toxic, suitable for use for a long time, does not interact with other drugs.
DIABECON HIMALAYA CONTRAINDICATIONS
individual intolerance to the components of the preparation, we do not use in children under 5 years of age; in pregnant women and nursing mothers.
DIABECON HIMALAYA PACKAGING
1 pack - 60 tablets
DIABECON HIMALAYA EXPIRY DATE
2 years from the month / year of production, printed on the packaging.
The information on this site cannot be considered a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat a problem without consulting your doctor.
You might also like
- Reduced price